Thursday, February 20, 2014

Special shout out to my first 2 supporters!

Just wanted to give a special shout out to my first 2 supporters where 90% of my (small amount of) traffic comes from.

First off



http://www.freedomcardboard.com

A great forum full of knowledgeable and friendly people - highly recommended if you're looking for a forum to discuss baseball and/or the hobby of cards, where most of my traffic has been coming from. These guys really help inspire my hobby! I really appreciate the support and only hope those who have visited will often come back and that those who haven't will take a few minutes here and there to check it out and leave a comment!

And the second being a bit of a surprise,

http://bdj610scblogroll.blogspot.com/

A big thank you to James over at the Sports Card Blogroll! Noticed incoming traffic from another site and saw that a link had been added to my lil ol' blog. I appreciate that and the least I could do is return the favor! If you're ever wondering what other card blogs are out there - definitely head on over to his blog and check out all the ones he has listed and nicely categorized at that.



I'm far from a big or popular blog over here but I will continue to support anyone who supports me! I doubt I wouldn't notice incoming traffic from different places but if for some odd reason I do and you have given me a shout out or linked to me and haven't heard anything or seen me return the favor - you can always leave a comment or e-mail me at untouchable.techniq@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment