Friday, February 21, 2014

2013 Triple Play

Back here with a pack of 2013 Triple Play, by Panini... I know not to expect much here but got a bunch of these and figure something different wouldn't be too bad!



2013 Triple Play
7 Cards




Card #1 - Bryce Harper #28
STICKER
Approx. Value: $2.50





Card #2 - Rated Rookie Logos #2
TATTOO
Approx. Value: $0.50





Card #3 - Jayson Werth #90 (Washington)
Approx. Value: $0.30





Card #4 - Jose Bautista #85 (Toronto)
Approx. Value: $0.30




Card #5 - Gio Gonzalez #88 (Washington)
Approx. Value: $0.30





Card #6 - Adrian Beltre #83 (Texas)
Approx. Value: $0.20





Card #7 - Justin Verlander #30 (Detroit)
Approx. Value: $0.60




Cost of Pack: $1.00
Approx. Value: $4.70
"Profit": $3.70
Number of Cards Into Collection: 7/7
Number of Inserts: 2
Most Valuable:  Bryce Harper Red Sticker #28 ($2.50)

Most Valuable Find So Far: Most Valuable Find So Far: 2013 Panini Elite Extra Edition DJ Baxendale #73 Autograph /375 ($8.00) [2/17/14]
Streak: 4 Days


Interesting series... didn't expect anything so I'm not disappointed as I don't believe that this set has anything special in it as far as real inserts/autos/gu/anything like that - real low-end set. However it's different and I like the artsy style, nice for a change. Some of the stickers and such are worth a little bit, I may have some of these cards I think I have nearly the complete set in a binder but I guess I never entered them in my Beckett organizer, nice little budget set to put together... why not? Dollar Tree (the leading dollar store around here) always seems to have a bunch on hand.

1 comment:

  1. Those rated rookie tats are pretty sweet. I wonder if kids can really appreciate the "logo" as us old timers can.

    ReplyDelete